Thursday, January 30, 2014

Shout-out and a Poem

Holy shit on a stick. My friend Paddy did me a solid and converted my blog to a downloadable format. That way, you can read this blog on the go! Go on, give it a download.

Do it or I'll murder you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz0ckpid02OEaFVRWjhWMHRodXM/edit?usp=sharing

In addition, I'm sharing a poem I wrote for my universe. I've got to be honest, I'm scraping at the bottom of the barrel for content. Writing the book has pretty much killed my output for this blog. God willing, I'll be finished with it soon.

"Rag man, bone man, what do you have today? 
Nothing in my bag but hurt and dismay. 
Pots lost their shine, rags lost their color,
If you see me shamble'n, best call your mother. 

Rag man, bone man, why do you sway? 
Because I've managed to lose my way. 
The sun is too bright, and laughter is too, 
Please run children, 
because I hunger for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment