Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mount Sinai

It. Is. Finished.

Like Moses before me, I've descended from the mount, hair shock white, eyes wild with divine madness, and carrying the weight of revelation in my head and hands. It is finished, and it is good, and dammit, you better like it too! 

I've completed the book that I'm tentatively calling Dead Man Walking. I've already sent it off to a few agents, and maybe I'll get some nice replies. If not, well hell, I'm going to keep going one way or another. I've already done the hard part. I talked to a freaking burning bush, and the hell with those who say different.

Now I just have to wait for the next step. You hear that, agents? Something, something, melting down the golden idol of Baal, something something, please love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment